zondag, november 11, 2007

Loose Change Update



Loose Change Final Cut staat nu eindelijk online, maar niet-Amerikaanse internetgebruikers (of debunkers, kan natuurlijk ook) krijgen helaas het volgende te zien: "We have determined that your IP address is originating from outside the USA. Due to contractual arrangements, we are unable to provide the streaming video download or sales of the DVD to customers outside the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Kennelijk hebben de samenstellers nu eens eindelijk de rechten geregeld, maar niet voor wereldwijde distributie. Dat wordt dus wachten op illegale versies. Overigens is de videostream ook nog eens niet gratis: wie hem wil zien moet iets van zes dollar betalen.

Update: inmiddels behoorlijk wat frustraties over niet werkende downloads (geld wordt wel geïnd).


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:18 a.m., Blogger Jay said...

Ok, dus eerst kan je het voor niks downloaden, zolang je maar in de VS woont dan, daarna komt het op DVD en daarna in de bioscopen. Ik dacht altijd dat het andersom werkte...

 
At 10:32 a.m., Blogger Billythekid said...

Via een US Proxy kun je de ban omzeilen, maar dan komt alsnog de aap uit de mouw: kijken kost geld. Dus laat maar.

 
At 11:53 a.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

Vervelend voor je Billy, maar probeer het hier eens:
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/

 
At 11:55 a.m., Anonymous Crap said...

Het is nu nog alleen in streaming formaat beschikbaar, dus een torrent zal wel op zich wachten.

 
At 12:41 p.m., Anonymous Han said...

Er is een torrent, als je je registreert. Dat dus liever niet.

 
At 3:02 p.m., Anonymous cowgirl Billy said...

Now that Loose Change Final Cut has been released, I guess I'm up shits creek with a turd for a paddle.

 
At 3:05 p.m., Anonymous Dingo said...

Problemos muchos?

I'm pretty happy that I spent 7 bucks on a download that's not working. To tell me information I already know.

/sarcasm off

WTF!


QUOTE
Confirmation
Congratulations! Your order has been successfully placed.

Thank you for using our store. An order notification has been sent to your e-mail address.
Your order will be processed according to the delivery details.



No emails... I go to the page in the link, no content... RAWR!

 
At 9:43 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

Loose Change Forum->General Information->The Lounge

mrwconnected
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 02:00 PM

Hey All,
We're part of the team that is handling the details of the stream, and I wanted to give those of you who have purchased it some info.

We have had some issues due to high demand, and we apologize for that. If you purchased it, we recommend loading the link in your browser and waiting about 10 minutes before pressing play. This way, it will buffer in plenty of the movie and allow you to watch it full screen without flicker.

For those who are having trouble and reloading or crashing and then getting a warning about your 2 uses being utilized inaccurately, please contact us at customerservice {at} lc911.com to request a reset. We are working hard to keep up with the emails and calls, and we will get to everyone within an hour or two.

If you purchased repeatedly to try to solve the issue, please let us know, and we will refund your payment.

Please stick with us as we work out the issues and understand that this is a new technology and we're doing the best we can. We appreciate everyone and will do what's right with order and playback issues, if you just give us a chance. We can say that over 80% of purchasers have been able to successfully watch the film. For the other 20% of you that are having trouble, we will make it right.

Thanks,
MRW and the LC Team

 

Een reactie plaatsen

<< Home